ICP-OES Analysis Instructions
- Thanks for choosing ICP-Analysis for your atomic spectroscopy needs, Please visit our website: ICP-analysis.com to get started.
- On our main page please click on our registration tab and register an account on our database website; watertest.icp-analysis.com
- Once you have register an account you will be sent a confirmation email to finalize your registration. It will redirect you to our database website.
- After you have log into your account please create a profile for every source water that you are sending out ex: Aquarium water, RO water, Tap water. By clicking on +new aquarium or +new faucet
Once completed, click on the new test tab on the left hand side of the webpage. It will take you to a drop off box to select which sample profiles you are registering your samples to. After pressing submit, the website will generate a 9 digit unique I.D number for every single sample you have registered.
- Please note that for every different sample you send out, they must have a different unique I.D number.
- Once you have procured your sample water into the vial please attach the label on the base of the vial with its unique I.D on it and place it in the plastic bag into the shipping box.
In the box you are provided with a return shipping label, Please attach the label on top of the box. And drop it off to your nearest local USPS
- Please record your tracking number that is provided to you on the bottom of the return shipping label. To keep track of your samples location
- Samples will be processed within one to two business days after it has been received by us and customer will receive a email notification once your result are available to view on your account.